Along with the rising heat, you will also have to worry about the rising power bill. If there is heat then AC and cooler will run in the house, which will increase your electricity bill. In such a situation, it would be difficult to save money. If you learn some good techniques of spending electricity, then this time you can eat cold air for tension without electricity bills.
- The most important thing is servicing. If you are servicing the AC from time to time, this reduces power consumption.
- Using timer and programmable thermostat, you can reduce the use of AC. Keep the timer on while running AC. Also, with programmable thermostat you can keep control of AC even if you are not at home.
- Always use good quality wires and switches in the internal wiring of the house. Poor quality wiring is high in electricity consumption.
- There is a big problem of ventilation in the cities. But if possible, pay attention to natural ventilation according to the season.
- Solar energy is a very good alternative to cheap electricity. For this the government is also giving subsidy. By applying a solar panel at home, you are directly connected to the largest source of energy, which almost completely eliminates the worry of your electricity bill.
5. In Digital India, you can use online payment to pay your electricity bill. Many online payment apps are offering cash back offers.