How much does solar panel cost?
The solar panel is photovoltaic natured packaged and connected to 6×10 photovoltaic solar cells. The photovoltaic system generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications. It basically includes an inverter, a battery and an array of photovoltaic modules along with interconnecting wires and sometimes with a solar tracking mechanism.
The solar panels have the unique ability to withstand the heat, water, snow or hails. Installations in extreme weather conditions require extra protection in the form of tough framing, stronger glazing, and steep installations.
How much does solar panel cost?
Rapid cost increment in electricity has inclined more and more people towards solar electricity concept which involves the much efficient use of natural resource and adopting an eco-friendly method to meet the self-need without hampering the nature. The government of India is initiating many projects like Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission where people can enjoy solar energy installation at a cheap cost in India with the help of provided subsidies.
Basic factors that involve the cost distribution of solar panels are :
- The quantity of electricity: A basic solar panel depends on the amount of quantity to be purchased. A normal solar panel costs around Rs. 30 to Rs. 50 per watt of the power generation.
- Power capacity: A higher watt power capacity solar panel costs less and is cheaper as compared to the panels of lower watt power capacity.
- Subsidies: If you are looking forward to more subsidies and pocket-friendly budget, purchasing “made in India” will be the best choice rather than buying anything from outside India because the cost of solar panels in industrial areas of Delhi NCR is quite high.
- Preference as per area of living: People living in areas where there is ample amount of electricity and a very few power cut can opt for grid-connected solar PV system which will help to reduce electricity bills. But people residing in places with frequent electricity issues or power cut can go for off-grid solar PV system.
- Nature of solar PV cells: Solar cells are basically of two types: Monocrystalline and Polycrystalline. Monocrystalline being made up of single silicon crystal whereas Multi-crystalline PV is made up of multiple crystals. A monocrystalline is more efficient as compared to the other one for converting solar energy into electricity per sq meter area. Hence, the space required regarding the amount of wattage is less making it costlier than a Multi-crystalline PV.
- Certifications: Products which are certified and meet all quality standards differ in price and are maximum times more costly than other products.
- Warranty: The overall price of the solar panels also depends upon the warranty provided by the company on the product. Warranty associates with a hike in the price of the panel as the price is directly proportional to the warranty terms. This ensures purchase of solar products for your home at a reasonable cost with warranty in the industrial cities like Gurgaon.
Price of solar panels in India :
The cost of the solar panel depends upon the size of the panel. The best selling panels are always economical and cost-effective. A monocrystalline has a higher efficiency percentage as compared to the polycrystalline panels and hence they can be considered as a most economical. In India, the cost of a typical off-grid solar panel system is around Rs. 1 lakh which needs to be replaced in every 4-7 years. Whereas, grid-connected solar roof costs around Rs. 50,000 to Rs.70,000 during installations. Nowadays, rooftop solar panels are widely being installed which basically helps to feed power into the grid or to support during the power failure. Hence, this system is integrated with the grid, a battery backup or a diesel generator.
A solar mango encompasses a rooftop solar panel which costs between Rs.55 to Rs.60 per watt on an average. Fluctuations in price depending on the basis of the components used for the solar plantation. It can be figured out that a basic 1 kW rooftop plant costs about Rs.55,000 to Rs.60,000 excluding the battery in the total plant.
Approximate cost of the bigger solar system :
There have been some sharp declination in the costs of solar components in few years and today they are at the lowest point if compared from the last 30 years. Solar components are now much more affordable and with the rapid changes in technology, there has been a great development in the overall system quality and outlook.
We provide good solar panels in Gurgaon and Delhi NCR as per the requirements. We aim at providing the best services to our customers at a cost-effective budget. We are having a team of professionals who help you with proper guidance and support. We thrive to reach our best to every customer and ensure a long-term relationship.